Wednesday, November 08, 2006

 

BAD DAY FOR BUSH




















It was about TIME !

We were trying to capture attention and raise counsciousness and thought that american people were all asleep. We have been attacking Bush and his wars on not existing weapons of mass distruction.

With every media possible.

We are a mass of people with all different ideas but a common enemy. The interests of big companies against the dis- interests on environmental issues and starvation in the thirld world.

The only person who took seriously the attack is my daily stupid visitor from Washington.
I see you popping out in the Geoloc. What a waste of TIME !!

We have nothing but our ideas and you take us seriously.
I am glad you do.

I am against your surveillance, and I will go on
as long as free speech is respected.
If you will stop this blog I will make a movie, and so on and so on.
I am already making art out of the waste you created.
Art as crime, crime as art.

Elections are done but you are still there. Controlling.
Control your anus, you never know.

Bye bye bush. Nobody is against the U.S. , all we want is freedom.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?